An Indian-American entrepreneur and investor Naval Ravikant grew to become common because the co-founder, chairman, and former CEO of AngelList. He has invested in over 200 corporations. They’re Uber, FourSquare, Twitter, Want.com, Poshmark, Postmates, Thumbtack, Notion, SnapLogic, Opendoor, Clubhouse, Stack Overflow, Bolt, OpenDNS, Yammer, and Clearview AI.
Naval Ravikant was born in Mumbai, India within the 12 months 1974. As of 2023, he’s 49 years previous. Naval has a brother named Kamala Ravikant. When Naval was 9 years previous, he went to New York along with his mom and brother.
By nationality, Naval Ravikant holds an Indian nationality and belongs to Indian-American ethnic background. He follows the Christianity faith.
Naval joined Stuyvesant Excessive College and graduated there within the 12 months 1995. After commencement from highschool, Naval additionally joined Dartmouth Faculty. Within the 12 months 1995, he graduated with levels in Laptop Science and Economics from there.
Naval interned on the worldwide legislation agency Davis Polk & Wardwell within the school. He had a quick stint at Boston Consulting Group earlier than heading to Silicon Valley after finishing his diploma.
Naval is a fortunately married man. She has obtained married to visible designer Krystle Cho. They tied the knot in 2013. He has a son named Neo along with his spouse.
Naval has earned a hefty sum of cash from the leisure trade. He has an estimated internet price approx of $69 Million in 2023. In line with the supply, a median wage of an Indian-American entrepreneur is round ₹ 6.1 Lakhs per 12 months.
Naval stands at a great peak of 5 ft 6 inches or 1.7 m tall. His whole physique weight is 78 kg or 171 lbs. Naval has a pair of brown shade hair. Likewise, he additionally has darkish brown shade hair.
- Naval began his profession as an entrepreneur and investor.
- He co-founded the buyer product evaluate website Epinions within the 12 months 1990.
- Epinions merged with the comparability pricing website Actual-time with the approval of Nagaland.
- Naval and his three co-founders filed a lawsuit towards Benchmark, August Capital, and their co-founder Nirav Tolia in January 2005.
- Within the 12 months 2007, he began a $20 million early-stage enterprise capital fund named “The Hit Forge”.
- Naval co-founded MetaStable Capital, a cryptocurrency hedge fund that owned Ethereum, Monero Bitcoin, and various different cryptocurrencies within the 12 months 2014.
- He launched Spearhead, an funding fund that raised $100m for its third fund to supply founders as angel traders with $1m every to put money into know-how corporations.
- Naval began to run a short-form podcast at Nav. al and Spearhead.
Does Naval Ravikant write a vlog?
Sure, Navel writes a weblog. He began co-writing a weblog referred to as Enterprise Hacks, which provided detailed recommendation on negotiating time period sheets, defined which sections mattered, and which provisions have been bogus.
The place does Naval Ravikant dwell?
Naval lives in New York. He purchased a $16 million home final 12 months.
What’s the peak of Naval Ravikant?
Naval stands on the peak of 5 ft 6 inches tall.